Crackle finish

Paint Check Plus > Glossary > Decorating Trade > Crackle finish

Special finishing paint formulated to shrink and form cracks in the dry film exposing the underneath  colour.

Usually applied to furniture to leaving a distressed finish.
Results similar appearance to mud cracking.

You cannot copy content of this page

Privacy Preference Center